The Liebert EFC Indirect Evaporative Freecooling System is a highly reliable and efficient cooling system for colocation, cloud hosting and other large data centers. It combines a highly efficient heat exchanger and advanced Liebert iCOM controls to help customers save money, reduce risks and simplify thermal management. The Liebert EFC achieves mechanical PUE levels as low as 1.03, provides a single footprint for rapid deployment and is a highly scalable solution.
Liebert® EFC Key Benefits
- World’s most energy efficient heat exchanger, with an operational PUE as low as 1.03
- Maximum annual hours of dry and wet economization per year, while minimizing annual water usage
- Low peak power to allow downsizing of backup generator capacity or make more IT power available for sale
- Increased productivity through advanced controls and monitoring
- Lowest operating costs for higher profitability
- Lowers Your Risks
- Multiple EC fans and DX circuits to ride through individual component failure
More information Manufacturer's Website
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.
|Models||Height (in/mm)||Width (in/mm)||Depth(in/mm)||Weight(lbs/kgs)|
|Liebert EFC Indirect Evaporative Freecooling System, 400kW, Perimeter||160 / 4064||216 3/8 / 5496||156 3/4 / 3981||23,000 / 10,433|
|Liebert EFC Indirect Evaporative Freecooling System, 400kW, Rooftop||160 7/8 / 4086||264 1/8 / 6709||156 3/4 / 3981||26,000 / 11,793|