April 23, 2020
It has never been more important for your critical infrastructure to be up and running. Remote monitoring helps ensure your facilities are operating as they should be, even when no one is physically around. Remote monitoring isn't a new thing, but it is time to move it from the "nice to have" category to the "essential for business operations" category.
WHERE TO USE REMOTE MONITORING
We have customers in over 25 industries and 30 countries and they use remote monitoring to address a variety of needs. Here are just a few.
- Track energy usage on appliances in fast food restaurants to ensure corporate standards are met
- Monitor the generator status in cell towers
- Ensure data closets don't get too hot
- Validate that thermostats have been adjusted to save energy in unoccupied buildings
- Get notified if an ATS switches from city power to generator power
- Know that office lights are off and outside lights are on at night
- Get alerts when a leak has occurred and water is where it shouldn't be