RJI was founded in 1974 as a manufacturer’s representative of specialized commercial and industrial HVAC equipment. Since that time, RJI Sales has grown to offer a full range of products and services focused on HVAC and Green Engineered Solutions.
In addition to providing specialty equipment and replacement parts, RJI provides full-service solutions to end-users, consulting engineers, and contractors to assist them with high-performance building solutions focused on environmental management.
RJI is a sister company of Electronic Support Systems(ESS) and will continue to operate as independent business units to support both the local HVAC and Critical Infrastructure markets.
ESS formerly known as ESP (Electronic Support Products) was a part of RJI’s portfolio of companies prior to 1992. When Liebert (Vertiv) made a representative change the new company was then formed in 1992 called Electronic Support Systems (ESS) that has represented the full Vertiv (Liebert) product line for many years.
The connected history between the two companies ESS and RJI has now come full circle after being apart for 29 years. The synergy of the companies does not only provide a larger footprint in the St. Louis construction market and surrounding area but offers a greater array of products and services to ultimately provide engineered solutions to the customer.
RJI Engineered Solutions include:
- Air Blender Stratification Eliminators
- Tuttle & Bailey
- Air Distribution Units
- Horizontal and Vertical Fire Rated Dampers
- EconAire High Performance Kitchen Hoods
- Rickard Variable Volume Ceiling Diffusers
- Multistack Modular Water and Air Cooled Chillers
- Flowsafe High Performance Fume Hoods and Controls
- Water Furnace Geothermal Systems
- Dectron Swimming Pool Heating
- Semco Total Energy Recovery Devices
RJI represents the best in the business when it comes to specialty air distribution, mechanical and environmental manufacturers. Our high-quality products are cost effective, work efficiently and are designed to meet the needs of the application.
RJI Sales provides turnkey engineered mechanical solutions including:
- Identify and source HVAC problems
- Operational efficiency studies and solutions
- Custom engineered HVAC solutions that meet or exceed IAQ standards
- Solution-based engineered drawings and detailed technical information
- Development of custom high-quality engineered equipment
- Project installation and mechanical service contracts
- Owner start-up and training programs