Technical Sales Representative
Electronic Support Systems is seeking a Technical Sales Representative covering the St. Louis area.
This position will be responsible for the promotion and selling of products manufactured by Vertiv – Liebert Corporation, EnviroGuard, E & I Engineering, Haskris, Packet Power, Power Quality International, Subzero Engineering, Southern Tier Technologies and Vycon. The candidate will be tasked with maintaining and developing new accounts, identifying opportunities, presenting product details and benefits, generating proposals and submittals.
This position will take 2-3 years to fully mature. During your first year, you will be attending training at the manufacturer’s locations, on-line, in the office, and at Job sites. You will be developing presentations to support product information, while working with other sales people and technicians during start-ups and sales calls. You will be learning the Manufacturers systems for Pricing, Engineering Options, Submittals, and Order Entry. You will be making joint calls to provide more knowledge on the product options and applications. This will lead to the point of having your own accounts and territory. Your customers will be engineers, contractors, and end users.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering.
- The ideal candidate will have to demonstrated leadership, time management, and organization skills.
- Poses problem solving abilities and the aptitude to understand and explain technical information.
- The successful candidate will need to be a quick learner, self-starter, and flexible.
- Superior oral and written communication skills are a must.
Please send your resume to Dave Zimmerman at DZimmerman@elecsupport.com.