The Liebert EXL S1 UPS is available in 250, 300, 400, 500, 600, 625, 750, 800, 1000, 1100 & 1200 kVA ratings and is optimized for maximum efficiency and power density. It offers the smallest footprint available for its kVA size range and is up to 59% smaller than some competitors. It is also significantly smaller than previous UPS generations offered by Vertiv. It continues the lineage begun with the European Liebert 80-EXL and North American Liebert EXL UPS platforms and is optimized for North American 480 Volt UL standards.
For the conscientious buyer who needs every square foot to offer a positive ROI, such as for colocation providers, hosting and cloud businesses, the Liebert EXL S1 UPS allows customers to either redeploy the saved space to implement more revenue generating IT equipment or reduce the actual design size of their equipment rooms, thus saving construction costs. The new touchscreen control panel ensures Status At A Glance convenience, flexible views and multiple security options. Intelligent controls and communications integrate with Liebert Nform, SiteScan and the Trellis Platform as well as 3rd party BMS and DCIM systems. LIFE Services provides 24x7 remote monitoring by our expert staff to improve availability and lower labor costs. The Liebert EXL S1 UPS is fully compatible with the lithium ion battery solutions offered by Vertiv.
|Model||Power Rating||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Width||Depth||Height||Weight|
|EXL S1 250-400kVA||250, 300, 400 kVA/kW||
|EXL S1 500-600kVA||500, 600kVA/kW||
|EXL S1 625-800kVA||625, 750, 800kVA/kW||
|EXL S1 1000-1200kVA||1000, 1100, 1200kVA/kW||
- Vertiv Liebert EXL S1 UPS 250kVA-1200kVA Installer Guide
- Liebert EXL S1 UPS Operation & Maintenance Manual - Single & Multi-Module
- Liebert EXL S1 Touchscreen Control Panel User Manual
- Liebert Large System 3-Phase UPS Battery System Installation Manual (SL-25418)
- Liebert Battery Interface Box Product Specs/Installation Sheet (SL-25515)
- Liebert Load Bus Sync Controller Installer/User Guide for Liebert EXL S1 UPS
- Experience the Interactive Tool