When an electrical failure happens, the results can be catastrophic. Most electrical failures occur because of insulation breakdown due to small electrical sparks known as partial discharge. Vertiv’s partial discharge (PD) testing and monitoring provide early warning of impending failure. Through data collection and analysis you are able to make strategic decisions about repairing or replacing your electrical equipment.
Vertiv’s integrated partial discharge testing and monitoring solutions are customized for you, allowing you stay on top of the health of your electrical assets. Our solutions include the latest technologies in both online and offline partial discharge testing. By combining the right testing with periodic and continuous monitoring of electrical assets, you can meet the maintenance needs specific to your operating requirements and application.
When launching new facilities or powering up new equipment, having industry experience and best-practice knowledge on your side helps you do it right—right from the start.
- Project management
- Deployment and startup
Regular predictive and preventive maintenance protects your investment in critical assets and helps ensure business-critical infrastructure operates efficiently, safely and reliably.
- Emergency response
- Preventive maintenance
- Remote services
- Spare parts and parts management
Identifying vulnerabilities or opportunities to optimize the performance of aging infrastructure allows you to lower costs and maximize availability.
- Assessment and optimization
- Upgrades and replacements
- Electrical engineering
- Safety and compliance
- Arc Flash Studies and Training
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- Electrical Assessment
- Electrical Safety Training
- Energy Recommendations - Return on Investment
- Ground Fault Testing
- Infrared Services
- Load Testing
- NERC Compliance Services
- One-Line Diagrams
- Permanently Mounted Sensors
- Power Quality Studies and Harmonic Analyses
- Protective Relay Maintenance and Testing
- Power System Reliability Studies
- Relay Design and Integration
- Safety Audits
- Short Circuit and Coordination Studies
- Thermal Control Optimization
- Transformer PM